Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug OD

Options
  • 30-06-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi

I am in need of some advice URGENTLY. My friend has just taking a cocktail of drugs she took 8mg of piriton (for allergy) 100 mg of Panadol and 400 mg of Neurophen she is an epileptic . What is going to happen her? Is it fatal? I don't want to ring an ambulance because she would kill me if she ever wakes up. I am really scared PLEASE HELP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Hi

I am in need of some advice URGENTLY. My friend has just taking a cocktail of drugs she took 8mg of piriton (for allergy) 100 mg of Panadol and 400 mg of Neurophen she is an epileptic . What is going to happen her? Is it fatal? I don't want to ring an ambulance because she would kill me if she ever wakes up. I am really scared PLEASE HELP.

Call 999 NOW!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I thought you had a first aid course? Surely that training would indicate that you need to seek proper MEDICAL advice for your friend, i.e. Ambulance Service.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

Don't be an idiot and call the flipping ambulance immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

Hi

Sounds correct dosage to me ? But call Dr or hospital to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭westliferule

Ambo on the way. Yea I am a CFR but you kinda panic when it is someone close to you. Hopefully she be ok now. Thanks Guys.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, I hope everything is now under control and the emergency services are doing their job

In future, please do as stated in the first reply in this thread - call the emergency services immediately. Do not post on a random forum on the internet, as that is unlikely to get the required attention

I am closing this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement