Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbit - Looking To Buy.

Options
  • 07-03-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, im looking to purchase a Rabbit, not a baby (preferably a little bit older and used to being handled) does anybody know/have one for sale. It would be going to a very loving home.

Please reply or message me back! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Have you tried rescues like DSPCA or if there's one nearer to you. Rabbits come up looking for homes a good bit, although it's best to house them in bonded pairs (neutered of course) as they are very social critters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

Where do you live?

You could check out http://www.irishrabbits.proboards.com/ there are sometimes ones looking for new homes.

And I know a breeder in Longford who I think is rehoming some adult ones at the moment, which would definitely be used to being handled.

And some rescues too, like Sigma Force said, the DSPCA often have ones I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Aaron_Ragmaan

Have you tried rescues like DSPCA or if there's one nearer to you. Rabbits come up looking for homes a good bit, although it's best to house them in bonded pairs (neutered of course) as they are very social critters.

Thats a GREAT idea!! thank you!

Advertisement