Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tsunmai bomb

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

well lawsuits aside, its a damn easier than ordering from america or even sound celler

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Eh right, but you're not allowed to talk about it here.I know there's no charter on this board.......or mod...but yeah, it's a no no.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ah i see, suppose so... :eek: boo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

well i don't like them. and if you READ the thread that is also the general concensus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

welll you didnt read it close enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

ultimate escape is a good album, take the reigns is a class song, i saw it in HMV in tiwn for $35 and was like wtf, so i went up to the counter and asked, they sold it to me for $14, bargain tbh. that was when it first came out tho so i doubt the y still have it, tower is ur best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 snotRAG

Punk-O-Rama 9 is the biggest bag of s*** i've bought in years!!! Ya cud do yr self a favour and get 6 dutchie instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

nah its not really I was listenin to it last night

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Go listen to some decent Irish punk here:
    http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~dregin/audio/audiofiles/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

That's not punk, that's jazz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

Dead Girls...is that dead girls and boys?

Advertisement