Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Leaving Cert New Subjects

Options
  • 21-10-2014 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, i was thinking of dropping out of college and repeating my leaving cert his year, I was just wondering would it be ok to pick up 2 new subjects as people usually pick up just 1. I was thinking of picking up Economics as i have a strong interest in business and have studied it in college the past 2 months, also Ag science as i love biology and also do geography. Any suggestions would be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DiarmuidBoy89

anyone?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You mean for exam in June 2015? You've already missed two months of a year in which you want to take up two new subjects and do them in half the time recommended for them.

I would say stick at your college course, but perhaps others will differ.

Advertisement