Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

so its the end of the world...

• 24-10-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

And you decide to cook a last meal for yourself or as a group.

how f*cked are you for cooking your absolute favourite dish?

End of the world and you want your last meal to be nice and you've never had to cook anything more complicated then meat and 2 spuds and you want korma for your last dish. take aways are gonna be closed, the internet will be down and you cant bother that guy down the street who might know...or you might if you are desperate.

Its a strange issue.

not to mention getting ingrediants with the looting and rioting that would probably be happening.

As I think about this as a possible script for a short film, I feel I might be ok, I'm a very simple eater and a well cooked chunk of meat with a few sauces will do me so I feel my last meal would be a barbecue of sorts, hell being end of the world I'd have it somewhere public and invite people passing by to sit down and share beers and have a piece of cow.

So your last meal...can you cook it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Bog

Whiskey.

Neat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭JohnathanM

A nice cold bowl of bourbon, with side order of ciggies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

so you'll be at the front of the line for the looting etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

pancakes but when i try do the batter its full of lumps and when i put them on the pan they end up like scrambled eggs. cornflakes it is then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

.... as we know it?

If the world is about to end I won't bother cooking, let other cook and feed me.

I'll watch all the process enjoying a glass of Jameson

And then go for some drunk looting and debauchery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

A nice dish of Muff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Who cares if we can cook it or not? Lets just make koka noodles and start the orgy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Always wondered what human flesh tasted like...

Advertisement