Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

baseball caps?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I have a few, but i only wear them if i'm out in the baking sun these days.
    Haven't really noticed them around too much lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭sonic85

used to wear them ALL the time but just kinda grew out of em. beanies all the way now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Burberry ones are the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

Fred Durst has always looked good in one, he of course famously wore it backwards and I think Nadal makes it work

Fred Durst never looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't understand fashion, all I know is baseball caps don't provide any thermal protection and we don't get enough sun to justify wearing one so I don't have any.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

stovelid wrote: »
    Burberry ones are the best.

hell NO! That's not what I had in mind, more stylish than absolute scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

hell NO! That's not what I had in mind, more stylish than absolute scum.

Burberry = style.

Fred Durst never looks good.

especially since he's packed on the pounds:pac:

I've wanted to get a Boston Red Sox cap ever since their owners bought Liverpool.

Any baseball shops in Dublin :confused:

If I was to go for a cap I'd probably just wear a plain one, like black or something.

• Advertisement

If I was to go for a cap I'd probably just wear a plain one, like black or something.

Are you actually going to gauge people's opinions on this thread before you decide whether you want to buy a plain black cap or not?

If you want one just buy the damn thing. Don't wait for the seal of approval from boards posters!

I wanna see what people's overall opinion on them are but it's a bit late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

stovelid wrote: »
    Burberry = style.

I use this to get the perfect angle! :cool: *unf unf unf unf*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I only wear them when I'm playing baseball.

Which is never.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just cause you wear a ball cap doesn't mean you're going to the dogs!

Pic: http://blog.planetc1.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/napping-labrador-wearing-baseball-cap.jpg

Advertisement