Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair issue with Powercity

Options
  • 11-07-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Dropped my 42" LG Smart TV with them on 17/06/2013 it's still under warranty but up until today they still didn't return my TV and its nearly one month and it still not fixed their call back customer service is useless.
    Does anyone know where i can make an complaint about their service because initially i was told its gonna take no more then 2 weeks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

Drop into the store with a letter explaining that they have 5 working days to return the TV fixed or you will initiate the small claims procedure under a breach of European Communities (Certain Aspects of the Sale of Consumer Goods and Associated Guarantees) Regulations 2003, which requires a remedy without significant inconvenience to the consumer.

Don't listen to any non-sense about it having to to go back and their waiting for a part from Timbuktu, none of that is your problem.

Advertisement