Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's Credit

Options
  • 18-06-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct thread, so if needs be feel free to move it!

I have been called by Domino's a few times to say I have free credit with them. Has anyone had this before? Does it run out? Is it related to a particular phone number or house address? Is there a means of using it for online orders? Cheers for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maybe better chance of reply in Consumer issues?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Cool, thanks for putting it in the right place guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

From my experience of getting free credit off them before, it is tied to a certain account/phone number. Usually happens if they screw up an order and you either choose not to have the food resent out or if it is too late to send it out that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Its tied to a person. However, the person is identified by their phone number.

When you ring up, the first thing they ask is: whats your phone number. If you ordered before, they have your name, address and history.

It would be noted if you "have credit on your account".

Back a few years ago, I had friends over and ordered about 50 or 60 euro of a feed. At the time, they still had the delivery within 40 minutes promise. After an hour I rang looking for it and they explained they had a computer crash and it delayed all the deliveries.

I claimed for late delivery, and while I had to pay for the delivery, I got that value in credit on my account. Of course, I had to ask for it next time, but I was eating pizzas till I was sick.:D

I dont think that guarantee is still in operation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

I've gotten it lots of time. In my experience, it hasn't ran out after months.

I usually save up the credit.

Last month I got a €17.50 order for only €1.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

I dont think there is any expiry on it. It is linked to your phone number that the credit was added to. I don't think it can be used online as far as i know you have to either ring in or go into the store and tell them you have credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

It can be used online. Though you need to call the store after you have placed your internet order. Only takes a minute.

Advertisement