Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Receipt of Postal Order

Options
  • 12-07-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Heya guys,

Just wondering if any of y'all knew if you lost the receipt for a postal order you made, would they have an electronic copy saved on a system or something?

Think I may have gotten scammed on Adverts and I foolishly lost the receipt to go through with the procedure. D':

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

If you know the time, date, and amount you could drop into the postoffice where you bought it and ask them, but no guarantees. Also, without your receipt, do they have any way of know that it was you that bought it? Bring some ID with you "just in case".

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nirzenra

I rang the Post Office HQ earlier and they basically told me the same thing. Got scammed on Adverts so that receipt will come in majorly handy, I reckon.
    Thanks for the reply! :)

Advertisement