Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogas v Bord Gais

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭rameire

did you check the meter readings on your last bg bill, and on the first flogas bill,do they ,match up, was the latest meter reading estimated, if so check your meter and update flogas with this meter reading, also have you checked the period of the standing charge, flogas usually only do bi-monthly billing, so the standing charge should be for around 60 days.
    what is the rate you are getting on the flogas bill, and compare this rate to the bg rate.
    they are cheaper, but there are reasons why the bill is that much.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

A&E wrote: »
    Just switched from Bord Gais to Flogas and got a bill for a month ( my first month ) of €275 ...for one month. Called Flogas and the girl was absolutely no help - she tried to explain that the reason for it was that by the time my details were processed it went into an extra week??? Anyone have any similar stories or indeed advice as my direct debit goes out on the 3rd and am thinking of cancelling it and going back to Bord Gas?? Help as my last bill for one month with Bord Gais was €85??tks for any helpp
    It is very possible that Bord Gais were underestimating your usage for several months and now have passed the balance on to flo-gas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

hey guys
    Jumping into this thread. Im looking at switching to flogas from BG. I need to give BG 28 days notice. What happens then? Do I tell flogas Im switching to them as of such a date or do I do it online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jjmmartin

i'm livening in a housing estate with flo gas being our supplier of gas. gas bills are crazy and just wondering what other people are paying per meter. we're paying 3.1269 per meter/3

• Advertisement
Advertisement