Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oasis

Options
  • 12-07-2005 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

what time does the marlay park gig end at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Main act (Oasis) should be on stage for 8:45, and be off by 10:30.
    I can be changed though... Coldplay were on around 9:15 and played til around 10:45.
    Oasis have plenty of tunes to make their way through, so I'd say around 10:45 either way.

If your asking so you think you can get the last 48a or 14 bus... you wont.
    Either get the special buses (or even better), just walk to Balally Luas stop.
    That keeps running til 12:30.

Enjoy the gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Are Babyshambles support? If they are I will end up doing alot of self harm to myself for not buying a ticket!

I heard they've been sacked by Oasis management as they missed a show.
    The Zutons filled in in the remaining UK shows I think...
    Havent heard confirmation of Saturday though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Can't be suprised by that. Will Pete ever f**king learn? The guy is my absolute idol but this whole not showing up for gigs lark is getting out of hand especially when you are supporting fcuking Oasis! That IMO is disrespect for Oasis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hynzy

Anyone have any advice on how to get home to galway after the gig.

• Advertisement

hynzy wrote:
    Anyone have any advice on how to get home to galway after the gig.
    Gonna be stuck unless you (or a mate) is driving.
    I'm not sure if any buses are running to Galway... (I think some local bus services ran though for the U2 gigs).
    You're not going to make public transport anyway.
    Perhaps go into town and dance the night away... go to busarus or the train station and catch the early train home.
    That'll make for a "fun" Saturday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

don't Zhivago music store normally run busses up to gigs like that, i remember they ran one to the white stripes in Marley Park last summer....u shud check them out. :p

Advertisement