Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supporting Oasis

• 10-07-2005 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who is supporting Oasis in Marley Park next Saturday night? I did check their web site, but nobody is on it yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Isn't it the Coral? And someone else, possibly the Doves. Can't wait anyways, watching them now on E4!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

think it was meant to be baby shambles, but oasis tour management sacked them because surprise surprise they didn't turn up for a show, i wonder who's fault that was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Pete Doherty is such a pathetic git, I wouldn't cross the road to see him because he probably wouldn't turn up.
    Yeah its definitely The Coral anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Cremo wrote:
    think it was meant to be baby shambles, but oasis tour management sacked them because surprise surprise they didn't turn up for a show, i wonder who's fault that was

Ya they didn't turn up in Southampton, so they were replaced at Milton Keynes.

OASIS MILTON KEYNES LINE UP
    8 July 2005

The Zutons have replaced Babyshambles as the Special Guest at this Saturdays Oasis show at Milton Keynes Bowl. A spokesperson for Oasis's management said that Babyshambles failed to show without any warning or explanation at the Oasis Southampton Rose Bowl last Wednesday. As a result they don't want to run the risk of disappointing fans with another no show for such an important event this Saturday.

Other show times are not affected and the concert will continue as planned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

comet wrote:
    Pete Doherty is such a pathetic git, I wouldn't cross the road to see him because he probably wouldn't turn up.
    Yeah its definitely The Coral anyway.

aw man i wouldn't go that far, sure he's pretty unreliable but he has talent & a lot of fans...

• Advertisement
Advertisement