Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in search of potters wheel and kiln

Options
  • 05-03-2010 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi everyone, im still in search of both a potters wheel either electric or kick start and a kiln, anyone know where i can find them or know of anyone selling them???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maeveseagal

Hi,

I have a Skutt pottery Kiln for sale. It is single phase, chamber cm 72 diam, 46 height. Comes with furniture. Let me know if you are interested.
    Maeve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 salatoby

hi Maeve, im still interested if you still have it, can you tell me a little more about the kiln you have, is there instructions with it. how much are you selling it for how old is it and where abouts are you so that i could collect. thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

I know of someone selling a small raku bottle gas-fired kiln with custom-handmade iron long tongs, if you or anyone else are interested.

:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maeveseagal

Hi, herewith details of Kiln for sale.Skutt Kiln, KM1218-3 Top Loader, Power Supply 11.5kw, single phase, max temp cone 10 or 1290 C,Capacity 187 Litres, 6.6 cu.ft. Chamber cm - diam 72, height 46Weight 150 kgsExternal Size cm, width 96, depth 102, height 8612 months old - approx fired 15 times - very good condition.4 Layer Furniture Set3 point stilts in various sizesCost €2830 will sell for €2000

Easy to use and comes with instructions. Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

hi

anybody still interested in a kiln?????
    might be able to help....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Dar.Fee

iron man wrote: »
    hi

anybody still interested in a kiln?????
    might be able to help....
    Yes I am still interested in kiln.

Advertisement