Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

satin robes

• 17-04-2015 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone seen any satin robes for morning of wedding? Will be away so only want light material, lightest i can find in pennys is waffle type robes!

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Extraplus

jc11 wrote: »
    Hi

Has anyone seen any satin robes for morning of wedding? Will be away so only want light material, lightest i can find in pennys is waffle type robes!

TIA

They have these on Groupon at the moment for €17. And there is an extra 20% off if you are quick and buy before midnight tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

was looking for these too the ones on groupon do look nice but was hoping for something cheaper.. I was holding off I am sure pennys would bring them in closer to the summer..

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jc11

thanks all, might hold out for pennys too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

Penny's in dundrum had blue satin robes reduced to €3. Plenty of sizes too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Uhh thank you well in Cork but will keep an eye out, was thinking once the weather gets warm they would bring them in.. Thought I found ones online haha €110 each no way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 kat939

Heatons (in limerick anyway...) has some floral satiny ones, reduced to around €10 i think:)

Advertisement