Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Business in Finance

Options
  • 16-10-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anybody who has done this course would leave some feedback on what they thought about it.

I have a pass degree from UCD in a different area from when I was younger and was hoping that this course could be bring me up to a honours degree level and allow me to apply for masters or jobs that require honours grades.

I'd like to do this course to change my education area as I'm very interested in finance, maths and business. I also want to show masters courses and employers that I'm very capable of getting 2.1 or honours at Bachelor's Degree Level.

I'll try talk to the college soon but would be interested in any feedback. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JohnPMoloney

Hey, did you take the course? am considering it myself

Feedback would be great, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dark Nex

Hey, did you take the course? am considering it myself

Feedback would be great, thanks

I didn't take the course no. I messaged a few of the course organisers with some important questions and I never got a reply so I followed a different career path :) Sorry I can't be of more use!

Advertisement