Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Gyaradose

sophiiieee wrote: »
    anybody need:

examcraft hl
    -biology
    -irish
    -maths

DEB hl
    -home ec
    -french
    -english

i have done them :)

Yeah Irish please

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Gyaradose wrote: »
    I had the irish listening last week and could someone tell me which company (deb or examcraft) is the paper where the first conversation is about
    [sp]Féile na ndaoine in belfast[/sp] and then the others are about [sp]the launch of an album and a conversation about a guy under stress from the exams or he's working too much something like that[/sp]
    So what paper company is this? thanks.

thats examcraft :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

stapler10 wrote: »
    Business higher level deb please!
    This is the DEB i think
    Short questions:
    1)Outline 3 features of a partnership as a form of business ownership
    2)Distinguish between conciliation and arbitration as legal terms
    3)distinguish between P45 AND P60
    4)outline 3 benefits of electronic data interchange to a business
    5)(columns) Learn: collateral, debenture, preference hares, grants, equity capital
    6)Explain intrapreneurship + outline 2 benefits of intrapreneurship to a business
    7)explain role of data protection commissioner
    8)explain term indigenous firm, outline 2 ways they benefit irish economy
    9)calculate insurance company will pay, name principle of insurance that applies
    10) outline 2 functions of national consumer agency as established under consumer protection act 2007
    Q1.Co-operative relationship and competitive relationship between employer and employee and examples,two elements of a valid contract+ two ways to legally end a contract,ground for a legitimate trade dispute+functions of the LRC
    Q.5 Importance of communication among stakeholders, 2 types of leaders, ratios(net+gross profit margin, return on investment and comment on trends)
    Q.6 reasons why a business might expand except for sales(this might have been Q7), technologies influence on marketing, and benefits of market research
    Q7.4 internal sources of ideas for a business, stages in product development, what is performance appraisal and it's benefits
    the bits in questions 6 and 7 might mix, i don't know what was in which question but them are the questions I did, I found it handy enough!
    ABQ was, what is TQM and how it applies to this business, 2 elements of the marketing mix, would you recommend this partnership to form a private limited company or take out a long term loan , know the difference between equity and debt capital basically!
    that's all I know! If you have geography then that would be bliss! if you don't that's fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

Mark1724 wrote: »
    somebody must have done this exam please help out
    I posted it just there, the 4 questions I did anyway!

Gyaradose wrote: »
    Yeah Irish please
    paper one: aiste fadbh na timpeallachta - fadhb gan reiteach
    eire nua tír illcultura
    how the recession effects young people
    then there was a debate something about what the government does has little effect on things or something like that
    paper 2 colsaradh
    huramaboc
    an triail - padraig is ot the only one to blame for what happened maire or something like that
    i think that is right anyway, paper one definatley is, i have paper 2 tomorrow so i can definatley confirm it then but that is what i have been told :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 laughyduck

i have english paper 2 HL, irish OL, and business HL examcraft, willing to exchange them in return for HL physics examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Folester27 wrote: »
    are examcraft and Debs the two most common ones? im after narrowin the study down to jus examcraft (the hints fit better) but am startin to worry im after over doin the narrowin down?? :/

Yep they are most common :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Gyaradose

thats examcraft :)

Cheers thanks, made my day you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mark1724

Syngates wrote: »
    I posted it just there, the 4 questions I did anyway!

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnson901

Can anyone tell me what
    geology question
    came up on geography HL examcraft? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 17Dan21

paper one: aiste fadbh na timpeallachta - fadhb gan reiteach
    eire nua tír illcultura
    how the recession effects young people
    then there was a debate something about what the government does has little effect on things or something like that
    paper 2 colsaradh
    huramaboc
    an triail - padraig is ot the only one to blame for what happened maire or something like that
    i think that is right anyway, paper one definatley is, i have paper 2 tomorrow so i can definatley confirm it then but that is what i have been told :)

Also, the question about A Thig Na Tit Orm relates to
    Fun and youth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 stinson

Does anyone know which company made the Paper 1 for HL English
    with the speech by Barack Obama ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnson901

DEB
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

ritro will do on the spreedsheet :) questions ? what came up??

did you put up ag sci?! if so.. thank you! and if you had anymore that would be brilliant i just remembered that
    area of sphere and area of cone came up in maths aswel!

stinson wrote: »
    Does anyone know which company made the Paper 1 for HL English with
    the speech by Barack Obama ?

thats DEB :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Farting.

lc.oh.no wrote: »
    Anybody have Deb higher level chemistry details please!!! ??

Not sure if this is DEB, I think it is though .. examcraft was
    ethyne.
    Spoiler:
    [
    Q.1 BOD of water (calculation was tricky, look over it well. !
    Q.2 Preparation of Etnanal
    Q.3 Rates of reaction - concentration . Know equation of Sodium thosulphate and HCL.
    Q.4 - didn't go there
    Q.5 - .. ugh I can't remember .
    Know water chapter for question seven ,
    Know flame tests with barium salts, know about mass spectrometer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 simpsons93

LalaMac wrote: »
    Message/note - You're staying with your pen pal in France. Say that your friend Francais came to your house this evening. Say he was not able to go swimming with you because he had to work.
    Diary entry - Say you have just returned from an exchange in Paris. Say you are happy to be back home with your friends and family. Say you had a great time in Paris and spoke lots of French. Say you want to go to the cinema tomorrow evening to see a French film.

The comprehentions were esy enough.. the cv know our hobbies i cant remember much it was my firt exam last week!

please have you got biology ol debs

no sorry! but did you look at the speadsheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Helloworld2012

DEB

Does anyone have the DEB HL paper 2 For English Just wondering Does Heaney come up and what are the Hamlet questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

deb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 COB18

Hey, can anyone pm me the examcraft or DEB biology hl mock?

Does anyone have the DEB HL paper 2 For English Just wondering Does Heaney come up and what are the Hamlet questions!
    yea heaney comes up the question is something like heaney brings natural everyday things before our eyes through his use of precise language and innovative imagery

the hamlet questions are
    while hamlet is not perfect, he stil deserves the admiration and sympathy of the audience" your response to this of hamlets character

deception is a key theme in hamlet, discuss this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lauren333

Hey can anyone help me with the ordinary level DEB french? exam tomorrow!!

COB18 wrote: »
    Hey, can anyone pm me the examcraft or DEB biology hl mock?
    i have the examcraft one if you want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

Has anyone in Ireland done deb Ag.science. Beginning to think it doesn't exist!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Has anyone in Ireland done deb Ag.science. Beginning to think it doesn't exist!!
    It's always at the very end of the LC, so I'm guessing most schools schedule it at the end of the Mocks as well. And only some schools do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

Hi has anyone done examcraft geography ? If you did you'd be a life saver :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jennyoo

Can anyone give any more info on Deb chemistry please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 chInAArOsEE

Hayezer wrote: »
    Have you done the test? Any tips :L so screwed for this

Done it Monday. Its not that bad and this is coming from someone who got 41 in his summer test last year. C in HL is guaranteed once you have done some work.
    Questions :
    1. BOD
    2. Ethanal
    3. Concentration on the rate of reaction.
    5. Periodic table + Bonding
    6. OIl refining cant think of the actual topic name.
    7.Water hardness and Kw of water
    8. cant remember
    9. Equilibrium + Kc
    10. a.Moles b.Flame test (barium) c.Mass spec
    11.Gases Amonia manufacturing

Best of luck. My exam didn't have a name but had a bar code in the top left.

Is question 3 the one with the
    sodium thoisulfate..?

• Advertisement

yea heaney comes up the question is something like heaney brings natural everyday things before our eyes through his use of precise language and innovative imagery

the hamlet questions are
    while hamlet is not perfect, he stil deserves the admiration and sympathy of the audience" your response to this of hamlets character

deception is a key theme in hamlet, discuss this

Sorry to bother you again but do you remember the Comparative question ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement