Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Dispatch Stage?

Options
  • 04-01-2008 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks was just wondering how long it'll be till I get a laptop I ordered from Dell. According to the order tracker online thing it is in the dispatch stage. Where do they normally dispatch from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mcic

pithater1 wrote: »
    Hi folks was just wondering how long it'll be till I get a laptop I ordered from Dell. According to the order tracker online thing it is in the dispatch stage. Where do they normally dispatch from?

They dispatch from Limerick and use Interlink for their deliveries. Delivery times depend on where you are - anything from next day upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

mcic wrote: »
    They dispatch from Limerick and use Interlink for their deliveries. Delivery times depend on where you are - anything from next day upwards.

Cheers, just north of Dublin, so fingers crossed I'll have it by Monday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mcic

Interlink can be really terrible sometimes - so maybe give Dell a call tomorrow or Monday just to ask if they can give you a better estimate of the delivery time or a tracking number for interlink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭ciano1

pithater1 wrote: »

Hey,how long after you ordered did it take to be dispatched??
    and also did you order a vostro ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

noticed there is a long delay on all laptop's from dell.

ordered a 22" monitor and a inspiron 1521 2 days ago and they said 22nd of janurary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭ciano1

noticed there is a long delay on all laptop's from dell.

ordered a 22" monitor and a inspiron 1521 2 days ago and they said 22nd of janurary.

ordered a vostro 3 days ago and they are saying 1st of Feb delivery:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Ordered a Vostro today and the delivery date is 11th of this month or before.

They have no stock of 6-cell batteries so I upgreded to a 9-cell for quicker delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I ordered a vostro 1000 yesterday at about 4pm, was told there were no keyboards in stock for it and it would be tuesday week before it was delivered hopefully even though it said the 17th on the form.

Checked the order status today and it was already with interlink:eek:

Advertisement