Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google+ problem

• 24-08-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭

This might be answered already so apologies if it is, a search didn't show up anything.

My galaxy s 2 is running on 4.1.2 and i connect it to kies on my laptop via a usb.

A few months ago i noticed a lot of pics had transferred onto my phone from my laptop. Their taking up a few GB and i never look at them so want rid.
    I tried to delete them but cant. I connected to kies again and cant find them thru that either. Ive looked for all checked boxed and i cant find find any that might sinc these pics.
    I even deleted kies off the laptop and installed it again hoping it would take them off but it wont.
    Any ideas? Its probably something simple and staring me in the face but its driving me mad,
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

.red. wrote: »
    This might be answered already so apologies if it is, a search didn't show up anything.

My galaxy s 2 is running on 4.1.2 and i connect it to kies on my laptop via a usb.

A few months ago i noticed a lot of pics had transferred onto my phone from my laptop. Their taking up a few GB and i never look at them so want rid.
    I tried to delete them but cant. I connected to kies again and cant find them thru that either. Ive looked for all checked boxed and i cant find find any that might sinc these pics.
    I even deleted kies off the laptop and installed it again hoping it would take them off but it wont.
    Any ideas? Its probably something simple and staring me in the face but its driving me mad,
    Cheers.

Them photos are in your gallery as they are backed up with default Google plus settings, go to your Google search settings and look at the Google plus settings - they are uploading by default....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭.red.

Fieldog wrote: »
    Them photos are in your gallery as they are backed up with default Google plus settings, go to your Google search settings and look at the Google plus settings - they are uploading by default....
    thank you.

When i went into settings-google-google plus it said im not signed into google plus??

I signed into it and looked at all the settings and there's nothing to indicate that the pictures are on the phone because of it.

Right,
    Ive figured out that the 8 albums that are synced are after coming from google picasso. I uploaded them a few years ago.
    i still cant figure out how to get rid of them tho:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

.red. wrote: »
    Right,
    Ive figured out that the 8 albums that are synced are after coming from google picasso. I uploaded them a few years ago.
    i still cant figure out how to get rid of them tho:mad::mad:

Think you'll actually have to jump on the laptop and open up picasa and have a look there to delete then, also clear the data and cache of the gallery app and they may feck off - my mates had a GS3 and it was doing the same, except it was putting some "dodgy" pics going into the cloud, lol....

I deleted the google account off the phone and they disappeared. When i put the account back on it gave me options of what to sync so i unchecked everything except gmail and that fixed it thankfully.
    Cheers for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement