Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way of restoring settings of a Samsung Galaxy Mini?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭

I accidentally cleared the settings of my Samsung Galaxy Mini, just wondering is there any way of restoring them? The main thing is all my contacts have been cleared. Haven't noticed anything else missing. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Eod100 wrote: »
    I accidentally cleared the settings of my Samsung Galaxy Mini, just wondering is there any way of restoring them? The main thing is all my contacts have been cleared. Haven't noticed anything else missing. Any help would be great!

Your contacts may have been synced to your Google account. If they were then they should automatically restore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Your contacts may have been synced to your Google account. If they were then they should automatically restore.

Fraid not. Don't suppose there's any other way?

Advertisement