Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out - UK show

Options
  • 11-04-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,184 ✭✭✭✭

Paddy McGuinness is back on TV3 saturday night for a new series

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Already? But it just ended like 3 weeks ago. Are you sure it's not repeats.

Love this show, though. Paddy is amazing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,776 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I thought when the last series ended about 3 weeks ago, they said they'd be back later in the year.

Seems a bit odd to be this soon.

Hold on, will check..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,776 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I thought when the last series ended about 3 weeks ago, they said they'd be back later in the year.

Seems a bit odd to be this soon.

Hold on, will check..
    Take Me Out
    Season 2 Episode 1 of 14
    New series. Comedian Paddy McGuinness plays matchmaker as men try to impress 30 single women and win a date. In the first episode, a personal trainer from Reading, a Scottish farmer, a cage fighter from Norwich and a Hampshire architect enter the `love lift', each hoping the female participants will keep their lights on as a sign of approval and earn themselves a trip for two to a romantic island
    Category Game Show/Quiz
    Executive Producer Suzy Lamb
    Series Editor Mel Balac
    TV3 7:20pm-8:20pm (1 hour ) Sat 16 Apr
    (New Series)

Think that's the series that just finished on UTV, so it's new if you haven't watched it on UTV.

Advertisement