Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nature on the Radio

Options
  • 29-04-2010 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Have a listen to the latest podcast of Naturetalk focusing on an Irish Wildlife Trust upcoming Newt Survey and give me some feedback if you want.

www.naturetalk.mypodcast.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 thewildlife

Have a listen to the latest podcast of Naturetalk focusing on an Irish Wildlife Trust upcoming Newt Survey and give me some feedback if you want.

www.naturetalk.mypodcast.com
    Will listen this evening and let you know.
    www.biology.ie has a newt survey running also. Its a good way to get data in from the public instead of filling out forms.
    Why do they want to survey newts? - they are all over the place and doing well it seems although we are terrble pollutors of freshwater ways in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Just tuning in now. What's your background Philip and how did you get interested in nature/wildlife if you don't mind me asking.

Advertisement