Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ps3 and Ps4 battlefield 4 thread.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Got my Third MVP Ribbon in Conquest, feels much more satisfying knowing your top in a 64 player match!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

Been working my way through borderlands 2 since just after Christmas, so I haven't touched battlefield; is there any change to the issues the PS3 (and all formats from the sound of it) had been having?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

chickenboy wrote: »
    Been working my way through borderlands 2 since just after Christmas, so I haven't touched battlefield; is there any change to the issues the PS3 (and all formats from the sound of it) had been having?

Have it on the PS4 since 27/12. No issues on multi player for me. Small bit of lag in one lobby that I left and it was fine. Singleplayer has crashed and lost all saved data several times which is annoying as I am trying to collect trophies. Started saving to cloud not sure this will help with the lost saves as it hasn't crashed since.

Lost all the sp saves again but was able to get them back from the save data on cloud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Started saving to cloud not sure this will help with the lost saves as it hasn't crashed since.

Lost all the sp saves again but was able to get them back from the save data on cloud.

How exactly do you do this?

Settings
    Game Application Data
    Upload to Cloud
    Tick whichever game you want to save and save it.

Was saving regularly and simply overwriting the cloud save with the most recent data.

Then when you want to download go into the Game Application Data again and there's an option to download from cloud to system storage.

Overwrite the game save you have in system storage from cloud.

Worked a treat for me. I've lost the singleplayer saves numerous times but this completley reinstated them with all the collectibles found/assignments completed etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Rush is unplayable for me on PS3. Constantly crashes, not just my console but anyone else in the same match. Conquest is only slightly more stable. TDM and Domination work 99% of the time. Ive seen the repair corrupted data startup screen more times since ive had this game than in all the years since ive owned the PS3

Playing the more close encounters games has seriously tuned up my shooting though, but takes a few rounds to settle back into the larger maps - the complete opposite to how I spent my time on BF3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

The lack of chat on PS4 is really weird considering the headset that comes with the system. I've not encountered a single person on comms yet. I hope this changes soon as people realise that a silent server is sh1te compared to one where people actually communictae

I thought that too.
    I'm from COD and the first thing you do before playing a game is mute everyone (aside from your party):rolleyes:
    Heard virtually no chat on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

I remember doing that on COD too haha (stopped playing COD after Blops). At this stage BF3 on PS3 was more talkative. I presume it will gradually change, but until it does it's mad annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I use a mic, but I'm in a party chat with a few lads that play quite often. I'd rather not stick on VOIP and have to listen to people playing music in the background.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

at last, although i havnt been having that much trouble recently but still good to know it might be smoother from tomorrow on......hopefully

I've had no problems online. Campaign is a different story. Constantly losing saves and trophies not unlocking.:(

Advertisement