Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Partner in Development

Options
  • 26-05-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Im looking for someone with a knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, AJAX (preferrably) etc.

I have a website that i want to build but i would like someone to co-build it with me!

I am 16 and have a big interest in programming i know PHP,MYSQL and am learning JAVA and AJAX. If anyone is up for it shoot me a PM :P

I will explain all details about it in a pm!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭test2014

Is this commercial or just a hobby? You planning on making money from this?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

test2014 wrote: »
    Is this commercial or just a hobby? You planning on making money from this?

Just a hobby and no its not about money

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭test2014

PM me on the details. Id be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Just a hobby and no its not about money

Send me a PM, we could try work something out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

Im looking for someone with a knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, AJAX (preferrably) etc.

I have a website that i want to build but i would like someone to co-build it with me!

I am 16 and have a big interest in programming i know PHP,MYSQL and am learning JAVA and AJAX. If anyone is up for it shoot me a PM :P

I will explain all details about it in a pm!

It's there a Coder Dojo near you? I'm a mentor at Dojo and there are plenty of participants your age, and older. You'd have no problem teaming up with someone there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

There's not unfortunately, Theres plenty of interest here, Thanks anyway though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

you say you are 16 ? As an adult (over 18) I would be weary accepting pms and/or communicating with a minor via PM and as a parent I would not be impressed if my 16 year old was receiving pms from an adult.

I think you would be better served posting questions/examples here (in public) and letting others help via posts.

This will also help others in future who may be looking for similar answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Asking for PMs in thread is against the rules. Please have a read of the forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement