Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrying Modules

Options
  • 28-06-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭

I failed one module in the summer exams and I have absolutely no way of affording the €150 to repeat, certainly not by Monday. Can I carry this onto next year? On my results sheet, it said I was "Allowed to progress". So i'm a bit confused about it all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

More than likely you can, just repeat it extrenally and pay the 150 next summer 150 is ridiculous to repeat an exam but thats WIT for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Starting next year repeat exams will be €200 per module (confirmed by course leader), so I'd do it as quickly as possible if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

callaway92 wrote: »
    Starting next year repeat exams will be €200 per module (confirmed by course leader), so I'd do it as quickly as possible if I were you.

Holy **** thats nasty. 200 bucks!

Advertisement