Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

'97 BMW 316i Touring opinions ??

Options
  • 19-02-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

The missus just gave me a call and said the local car dealer has a nice Black (probably metallic) 1997 BMW 316i Touring for sale. Its got extras like sunroof, electric windows, electric mirrors etc and has 126,700 kilometres (German roads) on it.

They're asking €3,900, how does this sound ? Always been a BM fan, had a couple of E30's in the past.

We're not really after a powerful motor, just something for the shopping etc.

Is this a good price for the year / car ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

You will find that (other than here) prices in Germany for older cars in good nick can be quite high.

So, if everything is as it should be with the beemer, 3.9k is probably ok

But go to mobile.de and do a search with your Postleitzahl and see what other cars are going in your area and for how much ...that should give you a general idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

peasant wrote: »
    You will find that (other than here) prices in Germany for older cars in good nick can be quite high.

So, if everything is as it should be with the beemer, 3.9k is probably ok

But go to mobile.de and do a search with your Postleitzahl and see what other cars are going in your area and for how much ...that should give you a general idea.

Will do, cheers ;)

Advertisement