Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limitless communications

Options
  • 07-10-2014 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone here know anything about limitless communications ? Are they just a telesales/cold calling company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Certainly looks similar to the wording of other such companies mentioned in the mega thread below.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 melonz

razorblunt wrote: »
    Certainly looks similar to the wording of other such companies mentioned in the mega thread below.

Looks like telesales just a bit more glamorous alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Did the Success Corcaigh thread vanish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I just assumed this was Success Corcaigh under a new name.
    evilivor wrote: »
    Did the Success Corcaigh thread vanish?

It would appear so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

gimmick wrote: »
    I just assumed this was Success Corcaigh under a new name.

It would appear so.

I think it is too and it was mentioned in that older thread.

• Advertisement

If it smells like it ... and looks like it ...

It was the South African bio of the MD that brought familiarity.

Can a Mod explain why the Success Corcaigh thread was removed?
    From what I can see it saved a lot of people the hassle of wasting their time going down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭ofcork

Have they an office on the mall across from electric,i have seen a lot of people in and out of that office at night in particular around 9 or 10pm.

ofcork wrote: »
    Have they an office on the mall across from electric,i have seen a lot of people in and out of that office at night in particular around 9 or 10pm.

Fr Matthew Quay is what it says on their site.

From what I can see it saved a lot of people the hassle of wasting their time going down there.

Id be interested in that myself.

gimmick wrote: »
    Id be interested in that myself.

Andip is on the case!

• Advertisement

Looks like some of the remarks made about the companies in question sailing too close to the wind and the usual steps were taken to prevent boards from legal action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Their company is advertising on Adverts.ie, might have something to do with it?

http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/limitless-communications/trainee-manager-business-assistant/6366785
    http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/limitless-communications/trainee-sales-customer-service/6367072
    http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/limitless-communications/customer-service-sales-and-promotions/6366847

• Registered Users Posts: 6 silvermont

Hi all,

A friend just went for an interview with James Neal of limitless communications. This appears to be another door to door sales scam under the guise of "Marketing roles" etc.

for your information:

Check these:

"James Neal" CEO of Success Corcaigh on linkedin/

and the Success Corcaigh website (search on google)

Success Corcaigh have a bad reputation for the same scam. Avoid these companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭ofcork

Article in the echo today about the company false advertising marketing assistant turned out to be door to door selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Il Principe

My gf had an interview with the owner of LC recently and had a bad feeling about them which drew me to this thread. She said he was very rushed during the meeting and just blabbered on and on. He barely asked her any questions during the interview. It would be good to hear from anybody who could shed more light on this company.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

My gf had an interview with the owner of LC recently and had a bad feeling about them which drew me to this thread. She said he was very rushed during the meeting and just blabbered on and on. He barely asked her any questions during the interview. It would be good to hear from anybody who could shed more light on this company.

what else do you need to know before you tell your girlfriend to run a mile?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nixi

spot on guys, this is a pyramid scheme. you start off selling door to door. it traps you into this kind of thing by making you work long hours etc.
    I applied for the marketing assistant role, went to an interview, when I was invited back for second round I called and asked for more info about my day meeting their customers and basically they tried to dress it up. I asked out right if it was door to door and they said at this stage it was, but that everyone moves up.

Just thought I would add to the suspicions, and confirm them.

I might send in a CV to see can I get an interview. Just for fun. I already have a job, but I think this it might be fun to hear the bullshít this guy spouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Dont really see the benefit of keeping this open.....amaaaazing how so many of the posters have used their one and only post to contribute here :rolleyes:

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement