Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning Post #1041

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

5starpool wrote: »
    Can ye give this a bloody rest ffs? After the Arsenal game people were going 'oh here comes Alan' and he didn't.

This sniping is annoying to read, and not just for me.

No, no. The cheap and petty digs, numerous times referring to those holding an opposing opinion to him as retards (heaven forbid I or probably most other posters called anyone that, not that I would) or deluded from him over an 18 month span, if not longer were more than annoying to read. But don't worry, I'm near done with Boards anyway, so I'll be saying nowt soon enough, though I rarely do mention him as it is! Ditto most of the people who've mentioned him here to be fair. I'm sure he's enjoying it anyway.

Shame there is an option to go invisible on this forum though, always thought that :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    No, no. The cheap and petty digs, numerous times referring to those holding an opposing opinion to him as retards (heaven forbid I or probably most other posters called anyone that, not that I would) or deluded from him over an 18 month span, if not longer were more than annoying to read. But don't worry, I'm near done with Boards anyway, so I'll be saying nowt soon enough, though I rarely do mention him as it is! Ditto most of the people who've mentioned him here to be fair. I'm sure he's enjoying it anyway.

Shame there is an option to go invisible on this forum though, always thought that :)

You really think he is lurking waiting for the opportunity to pounce when the time is ripe? Seriously?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

I thought it was the first one... wow.

That deserves a longer ban

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

rob316 wrote: »
    Reservations are grand calling people delusional all summer long is the problem. It shows the spine of the guy that he can't turn up when he is wrong. At least Lloyd pops in.

Bit early to say he's wrong. A shaky Christmas spell and the current outlook could change somewhat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,870 ✭✭✭✭klose

Agueroooo wrote: »

Reminds me of the tackle from the west brom lad on pelosi last year that snapped his leg in half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

Agueroooo wrote: »

F*ck!!!! The first tackle was a red and well done to get on with it without a fuss, but the second tackle is just downright dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

You leaving us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭brevity

Ok, so it seems that Mata might be out of favor at Chelsea. What say you to a bid in January?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

brevity wrote: »
    Ok, so it seems that Mata might be out of favor at Chelsea. What say you to a bid in January?

Suarez swap and its a deal, ye can keep Moses too.....forever

• Advertisement

GavRedKing wrote: »

No need to threaten us Gav...we're all friends here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Ah no,you're grand...thanks all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

He'll want champo league. Can ye give it to him? That's the 64 million dollar question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Ah no thanks.

Sure we still havent recovered from you giving us£50 million for torres. We couldnt risk doing it to you again:D

He'll want champo league. Can ye give it to him? That's the 64 million dollar question.

Yes we can!

Yes we can!

Is feider linn:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

Mata would be an outstanding addition if he continued the form he showed last year.
    He would improve the starting 11 a heck of a lot. Whether he gets better offers from Liverpool remains to be seen (along with whether Liverpool would bid)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Right so with hull coming up on Sunday who would people like to see in the line up ?

I'm thinking this should be the starting team .

Mig
    Flanagan---Skrtel---Agger---Johnson
    Lucas

Henderson
    Allen

Coutinho

Sturrigde
    Suarez

I would leave Stevie on the bench until at least the 60th minute and let him loose then .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

5starpool wrote: »
    This sniping is annoying to read, and not just for me.
    The sniping is perfectly valid.

Mr Alan was the most vociferous opponent of Rodgers on this forum and it's amusing that he has disappeared shortly after we have one of our best ever starts to a Premier League season. If he could even acknowledge that Rodgers isn't as bad as he made out - all the sniping would stop completely. More respected people than him have been dead wrong about the way certain things have panned out of the club - at least they are happy to admit to being so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,032 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

He wants to play football before the World Cup though. Of course he would want to play for liverpool they are one of the highest profile teams in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

No need to threaten us Gav...we're all friends here.

Cyber bullying takes a new low :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Mr Alan was the most vociferous opponent of Rodgers on this forum and it's amusing that he has disappeared shortly after we have one of our best ever starts to a Premier League season. If he could even acknowledge that Rodgers isn't as bad as he made out - all the sniping would stop completely. More respected people than him have been dead wrong about the way certain things have panned out of the club - at least they are happy to admit to being so.

If he was still here, posting the same stuff, then sure.

But he's not, so I don't get the need to bring him up, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,870 ✭✭✭✭klose

I thought our set piece defending was bad but then i saw kakas goal tonight against celtic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvi6BaMTWA4

klose wrote: »
    I thought our set piece defending was bad but then i saw kakas goal tonight against celtic

Our set piece defending is pretty dismissal we really need an organiser in the team ASAP .

niallo27 wrote: »
    Of course he would want to play for liverpool they are one of the highest profile teams in the world.

Once upon a time yes but not anymore to be fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mata could be desperate to get out of chelsea especially with the world cup coming up . All he needs is to be in league with a decent standard of football and should be on the plane to brazil . I wouldn't completely rule out him moving to LFC if it's a case of him being gauranteed a spot in the spain squad . To me mata seems to be the type of player who wants to play every game .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

He said "highest profile". Are you saying we're not? That's odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

rarnes1 wrote: »
    People moaning about Alan not posting is hilarious.

Worse than any of his posts tbh and contribute far less to the thread.

For me what's even worse than Mr Alan not posting when the team is doing well, or people moaning about Mr Alan not posting when the team is doing well, is people pointing out that the only thing worse than Mr Alan not posting when the team is doing well is people pointing out that he's not posting when the team is doing well.

the-twilight-zone-300x168.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

I am one of Rodgers fans and am delighted with the way the season has gone.

So far.

There has, to my eyes, been progress but the majority would agree that it appears flimsy at times.

No one has been proved right or wrong yet. If Mr Alan, Lloyd or anyone else wants to post then work away. Diversity is makes this thread interesting.

I dont condone his style but he did make a few valid points .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement