Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Good Wife - US pace *Spoilers*

Options
  • 09-05-2011 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi there,

Is anyone else watching the Good Wife as it is shown in the states. I thought last weeks epiosde was brillaint but I don't know where it can go from here
    Can it really be called the good wife after she has left him
    Since the season finale last year and now I really thought they had let the show slip a bit but this week it was right back up there can't wait to see how they end this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Yeah I think it's a really class show.

When I first saw the title of the show I didn't think I'd have an interest in it as I thought it would just be a show the ladies would like...Then when there was a shortage of shows to watch I caught up on season 1 and think it's brilliant.

Looks like the new angle is Carey staying with the DA and Florrick going to make her pay for giving him the boot. There was only 1 episode where I thought the show slumped - the one where Colinda and the other investigator guy met up in the hotel room. That episode seemed more like a something from the George Clooney film "Out of Sight".

They can still call it "The Good Wife" because she was...and sure she might get hitched with Will and then she'll be a good wife there. I'd say she'll get a few shocks if (or when) she hooks up with Will has he seems to have a good few nasty demons in his closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I don't know how up to date More 4 is so not reading above spoilers.

Great series. I feel sorry for Kalinda. The Election Campaign needs to be wounded down, its going on too long. It will be interesting to see Alicia and her Husband on opposite teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Elmo wrote: »
    I don't know how up to date More 4 is so not reading above spoilers.

Great series. I feel sorry for Kalinda. The Election Campaign needs to be wounded down, its going on too long. It will be interesting to see Alicia and her Husband on opposite teams.

Looks like More 4 is 2 episodes behind the US, so yeah maybe best not read the earlier posts

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Yeah I am glad the campagn is over it felt really dragged out.
    It'll be interesting to see the twists and turns now with Alicia and Peter on opposite sides of the coutroom.

Do you think Alicia and Will will get together. I had been hoping for that but I don't know if it would work. I know that would be the next logical step for the characters.

I would like to see more of Patti Nyholm the lawyer they face off against now and again, I think she is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Started watching this on a rec from a friend and sat down and caught up with the whole thing over the last couple of weeks! Brilliant stuff! Is there just the 23 episodes a season or is there more? Watching it online so wondering when the next episode is due to air! Kinda want to see
    the morning after Alicia and Will!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

That was the season 2 finale, so you have to wait until September!

I thought as much the way it finished up but I was hoping against hope that it wasnt!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Alicia has just found out about Lelia
    (aka Kilinda)
    and
    her husband
    (Channel 4)

Nice ending as the election ends
    on a high
    . I don't get why Cary still thinks that he and Alicia have issues IMO Alicia has been fairly nice to him he's just being a prick.

Chavez part of the show was a bit OTT, unlikely that Fred Dalton Thompson would be his lawyer.

I thought America Ferrera would have continued in the show for longer (perhaps she feels she is being type cast as the Latino with the illegal parents).

Elmo wrote: »
    I thought America Ferrera would have continued in the show for longer (perhaps she feels she is being type cast as the Latino with the illegal parents).

Read an interview with the King's yesterday and they said that America Ferrera woud definitely be coming back.

Advertisement