Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

messed up connection

Options
  • 11-01-2009 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hi all was trying to use my labtop to connect to the internet and also wit an xbox 360 and totally ****ed around with the network settings now my connection icon says local access only any1 know how to fix this cause cant connect to the web at all ?? help needed badly !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

Can you tell us which operating system you are using, is your Internet connection wireless or wired? can you open the command prompt and input the following command:

ipconfig /all > c:\netsettings.txt

click the enter button then enter the following command

c:\netsettings.txt

this will open the notepad document showing your network connection settings please post these with your reply (or you can pm them to me if you are more comfortable with that) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 joeybarton=hero

cheers mate for tryin to help but was able to get it sorted in the end took a few days of head wrecking reading through different pc books and stuff but managed to get it sorted think i fluked it more than anythin !! thanks anyway appreciate it!!

Advertisement