Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community [US] **SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

cvxye.gif

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    cvxye.gif

That is all.

Glad to find out that wasn't just in my head. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The paintball midi gun is incrediable!, excellent ep. -

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Do you actually like Community now then?

Have to agree, that was a cracking episode. Maybe not full of laugh out loud moments but top notch all the same.

It really is the TV show for people who just love TV shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My girlfriend's not a fan, but she watched it while it was on in the background.. and she thought all the nods to Western / Grindhouse was superb.

Josh Holloway was a bit bleh.. he was always the funny one in 'Lost' but he played too much of a straight guy role here.

Simultaneosly looking forward to, and dreading, the finale!

• Advertisement

Josh Hlloway is so hot. Did he have any lines? I was too busy admiring his hotness to notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

phasers wrote: »
    Josh Hlloway is so hot. Did he have any lines? I was too busy admiring his hotness to notice.
    He's not even good looking he's just average with a big chin:pac:

Great episode and i thought Annie couldn't get any hotter but my word:eek:

Excellent finale, great action and paintball battles....Annie smooching Ahmed?, that midi gun is wicked!....a Star Wars-tastic episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Unbelievably good finale, they only problem I have is that they probably won't ever be able to top it!

Loved Magnitude's reappearance: 'Pop what?? What is he trying to say??'. And Leonard too: 'Look alive everyone. Leonard, good enough'. This show has some really good 'secondary' characters, kind of in the way Scrubs had.

And Pierce's walk-out in the end was the perfect way to end the season. Now the long wait for season 3 begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was so unbeviably good, there isn't a word to describe how f**king epic it was... I had thought they wouldn't top the season 1 paintball episode, but then they rolled out last week's awesome-sauce-fest and I thought that could not be topped, and then they went and completely blew both of them out of the water... Damn it, it'll be September before we get season 3... I think I'll rewatch season 1 and 2 a couple of times over the summer, and hopefully get a few more people hooked on the show...

BTW Richard, Ahmed?!? AHMED!? Seriously? You're taking the piss right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Magnitude's bit was fcuking hilarious. :pac:

That was so unbeviably good, there isn't a word to describe how f**king epic it was... I had thought they wouldn't top the season 1 paintball episode, but then they rolled out last week's awesome-sauce-fest and I thought that could not be topped, and then they went and completely blew both of them out of the water... Damn it, it'll be September before we get season 3... I think I'll rewatch season 1 and 2 a couple of times over the summer, and hopefully get a few more people hooked on the show...

BTW Richard, Ahmed?!? AHMED!? Seriously? You're taking the piss right?

I'm only watching the show to look at Annie's boobs!!....i admit it!

"There is a place where we'll all see each other again... and that place is Denny's."
    "Which Denny's? The one near the 15 exit, I'm banned from that one..."
    "Then I guess I'll see you in hell"

Epic season finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Footoo

Annie's boobs has only been in about four episodes though

We get it.. you've said it numerous times.. you're a red blooded heterosexual you are.. grrrr! :rolleyes:

Cracking finale... great fun, full of action and "moaarr" Magnitude.

As I've said before, I've seen a LOT of TV shows. There have been probably two TV shows that do pop-culture references VERY well - 'Spaced' and 'Community'. And 'Community' is just getting better and better each episode.

Oh, and Donald Glover rules.. that is all!

tumblr_ll5se61Z4x1qbhyt8o1_500.gif

See ye for Season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

First of all, POP POP!

That was excellent! Didn't expect Jeff to be shot in the middle of his "Chaaaarge!".

Thought Pearse's final little speech was really sad and sincere, we never really see him like that! Delira it's renewed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Amazing episode. There were so many good parts too. I also thought the bit at the end with Abed talking to the janitor was classic.

See you all in Season 3 :)

tumblr_ljrv0mcfz41qgnmo8.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

is this on Irish TV yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I don't think so. It's on VIVA in the UK, so if you get that then yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

miralize wrote: »
    is this on Irish TV yet?

3e were showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

aaaaaand Community and Cougar town come full circle. The set up:

and the pay off:

and the back again "blink and you'll miss it":

as Abed would say.... Meta.

That was superb.. and it's refreshing to see two shows on separate networks interact so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

we need busy philips back on a show i'd watch

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

we need busy philips back on a show i'd watch

For 10 seconds I was almost considering watching Cougartown but I think I'll just watch Freaks and Geeks again.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I recently discovered that Troy (aka Donald Glover) is a rapper by the name of Childish Gambino.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I recently discovered that Troy (aka Donald Glover) is a rapper by the name of Childish Gambino.
    I've known about him being a rapper for a while now, he has a free album or EP available as well, it's on his website: http://www.iamdonald.com/

Donald Glover is a force to be reckoned with..

.. unbelievably talented!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You can probably find this online somewhere, he has a great feature with Maxim USA recently where they spent a day with him and gave him a few hundred dollars to spend throughout the day. Well worth reading.

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    You can probably find this online somewhere, he has a great feature with Maxim USA recently where they spent a day with him and gave him a few hundred dollars to spend throughout the day. Well worth reading.

Here it is. Awesome!

Advertisement