Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be the 1st with the sports version of the 9" minis?

Options
  • 13-01-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I have so far replaced the keyboard and screen on the 901 after spilling a few drops of coffee and pressing too hard on the screen. I was able to order the bits on Ebay at reasonable cost and fit them myself. However I wouldn't mind something more durable, the SSD makes mass storage bullet proof in a fall on these models however it is a pity to have other weak points. Is there anyone making a sports version of the minis?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Off topic i know but by chance did you get a touch screen as a replacement? Heard some of those ebay sellers are taking fingerprints from the screen and selling them on the black market in Nigeria.
    Dodgy stuff:eek:

:p

Advertisement