Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce Yourself 2012/2013 - Introductions only - No chat

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Name: Ben
    Course: JF Mathematics
    Socs: The Phil/Hist, Paintballing, Pool, Swimming

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

Name: Greg
    Course: Medicinal Chemistry
    Societies/Clubs: Hist/Phil , Climbing, Sci-Fi , Bio-Chem , Zoo-ology
    Interests: Gym, Videogames, PC hardware, General internet lurking... in no specific order

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

Name: Ed
    Course: 1st year engineering
    Societies/Clubs: None yet, but I hope to join An Cumann Gaelach, Capoeira and either another language society or something ridiculously random.
    Interests: Languages & grammar-- they're my passion! I love trampolines, reading, movies and watching TV. I also love playing computer games; Civilization 4/5, SimCity 4 and The Sims being some of my favourites. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chilipepper72

Name: Conor
    Course: 1st year Philosophy/French
    Societies/Clubs: The Phil, The Hist, Music, Rifle, Climbing, Taekwando, Judo, Karate, Snowsports, Tennis, Dance, Juggling and probably a few others I'll never actually go to :P
    Interests: Gym (actually looking for a gym buddy if anyones interested), martial arts (see above), movies, music.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Thread locked and unstickied. New thread for 2013/2014: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057020195

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement