Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing lessons

Options
  • 28-01-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Thought i'd throw this in here, feel free to move it in needed,

Can they really help anyone or is it needed to have a decent voice beforehand?

Can it be worked on, is it all about technique and practise like guitar is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Siobhani

Its sligthly different to guitar as the voice is limited but vocal lessons will help if your voice is not the best.. Through different breathing excercises, scale work etc.. you can add a few notes onto your range although not much. The main thing I think is the passion, if u like singing its worth getting lessons they do help..
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

It's strange because some songs i can sing and others i can't, there's probably some confidense issues too but what ya gonna do....

Might have a look into a lesson/assesment type thing, out of interest if nothing else

Cheers for the reply

Advertisement