Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer lookin to start a cover band in Cork

Options
  • 03-02-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Lookin for experienced musicians to get a classic rock cover band together and hopefully get some gigs goin in Cork city.Mainly influenced by Guns N Roses,ACDC,Thin Lizzy,Led Zepplin etc..So drummer,bass,rythym and lead guitarists needed. cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Alright fella,
    Ive been posting here for the last 12months or so looking for people to possibly get something started along the lines of what your talking about.
    Only downside is i have no proper gigging experience as such but im a quick learner and am very easy going.im 29 from corkcity and am very serious about getting something good going.

check out my thread that i have posted which is up for a while now.if your looking for people with experience only then i understand no probs.

cheers,
    Colin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Advertisement