Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expensive Ovens - Worth It ??

Options
  • 08-11-2004 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right board....but as there's no "Household" one....

...as I'm about to move into a new house....where the integrated double-oven has mysteriously followed the old owners to their new house !!!...I need to get a new one.

As they're all expensive anyway....are the Neff or equivalents really worth it ??. I've been checking prices on Power City, DID etc....and I'm looking at E650 anyway. Should I go the extra E250 ?. I don't plan upgrading again...so it's now or never.

All advice welcomed.

K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You've just said it there, it's a once-off purchase, so personally, I'd go all out on it. Still though, I have no real experience of ovens like that as our apartment has an ancient electric cooker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

An integrated oven, unless it is explicitly excluded in writing from the sale, is covered under fixtures and fittings and is legally part of the sale. They have no right to remove it, you bought and paid for it. Have a word with your solicitor.

Advertisement