Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Gamsat study group

Options
  • 25-06-2014 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Is there a group avail ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 malchym

Emiedoo wrote: »
    Is there a group avail ?

Hi, studying for the UK in September. Would be very interested in starting or joining a study group if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Emiedoo

Can you Pm me....details of how you plan to go forward. Are you based in Dublin

Sorry, was on holidays. Looking to talk about study plans, test strategy and discuss topics. I am based in Offaly.

Sorry, was on holidays. Looking to talk about study plans, test strategy and discuss topics. I am based in Offaly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 DonalG45

Hi guys, I'm also studying for September and would be interested in joining a group to work on the aforementioned areas. Based in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jimijames

Guys I am in donnybrook in Dublin. Id be willing to to start/join a study group also for this exam prep.

Great, if your on let's get started and we'll get other's along as we go . Just let me know if that sounds good.

jimijames wrote: »
    Guys I am in donnybrook in Dublin. Id be willing to to start/join a study group also for this exam prep.

Great, i just posted another there how is also on for a gamsat study group and I believe that this would be a good idea. Post me back if it sounds good and we'll get going.

DonalG45 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm also studying for September and would be interested in joining a group to work on the aforementioned areas. Based in Kildare

Would you be still interested in that gamsat study group ?. Steve

• Advertisement

jimijames wrote: »

Would you be still interested in that gamsat study group ?
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ayne8zlwmhj314

Hey there, I'm in Dublin 3 and would be extremely interested in a study group set up, if even to just touch base on how people are planning on tackling the exam prep even if regular sessions aren't too feasible, the lack of prep material is really getting to me. If people would be interested and could PM me or comment and I'll get right back to you. Also I believe a lot of people have trouble with organic chemistry and that's my degree so that'd be helpful if anyone has an English or Arts background because I'm so lost for section II.

David

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DonalG45

malchym wrote: »
    Would you be still interested in that gamsat study group ?. Steve

Absolutely yes. Not much time left but I would like to meet up even just to see what materials people are studying, areas covered etc.
    I'm from an Arts background so I have very little science experience. I've ordered a load of 'for dummies' books to get a grounding in this area so I'm hoping this and a lot of practice tests will be enough to get me through the exam!

@David: I wish I could say the Arts background has prepared me for section II but I still find the prospect of writing two 3-4 page essays in an hour absolutely terrifying!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 chloe1993

Hey guys, have you set up a study group for GAMSAT prep? I am from an arts background also so looking for advice on how to tackle the science section? Would really love to hear how other people are going to study and what materials etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jillycharmers

Hi I'm also trying to get a group together for the March exam. Let me know if anyone here is interested.

Hi I'm also trying to get a group together for the March exam. Let me know if anyone here is interested.

I am still up for putting a study group together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gamsatnurse

Hi guys,
    Is there a study group available for GAMSAT March 2015 in Dublin? thanks

Hi guys,
    Is there a study group available for GAMSAT March 2015 in Dublin? thanks

No one has set one up, but I am up for setting up a group and studying for the GAMSAT. Let me know if you are and we can make plans as it's getting closer and closer to the exam.

Advertisement