Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruise control

Options
  • 17-04-2015 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi , I'm looking into getting cruise control fitted to my 07 sprinter, main dealer is talking phone number figures but I know of a company in dublin that retro fit units and are very reasonably priced, question is are the retro fitted units any good .?? Has anyone here ever got it fitted .?? All feedback would be greatfully accepted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ice security systems fit spal cruise control. It used to be about €400, but don't know what it'd be these days
    Feedback I got was good from people who got it fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I fit a good few in work , only Ducatos so far , but I imagine the newer Mercedes can't be too bad . Could be worth asking George Dalton in Laois , some German cars can be done very easily .

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Martin_D

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    I fit a good few in work , only Ducatos so far , but I imagine the newer Mercedes can't be too bad . Could be worth asking George Dalton in Laois , some German cars can be done very easily .

what kinda price to supply and fit to ducato A_Class (2003)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We'll continue this via pm , to not go off topic for the OP .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Hi , I'm looking into getting cruise control fitted to my 07 sprinter, main dealer is talking phone number figures but I know of a company in dublin that retro fit units and are very reasonably priced, question is are the retro fitted units any good .?? Has anyone here ever got it fitted .?? All feedback would be greatfully accepted.

Is it 06 model registered in 07 I wonder? That makes a big difference. With the later model you may have loom already in place so you'd just need the stalk, clutch switch maybe brake switch and enable it with star diagnostics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭trailrunner

It's a 2007 model , 313
    Thanks for the replys . I was cautious to fit it as I didn't want to fit something that might start giving trouble . But I've a lot of motorway driving to do in France this year and it would be very handy to just hit a button and save my right foot .!!

Advertisement