Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao choices

Options
  • 11-06-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, don't know if this is the right place to post, but I'll throw it up anyway.

Currently in the middle of the leaving cert, and still unsure what to put on the cao, it's between math sciences, physics, pharmacy, c+p engineering (all in ucc)

The points really are not a problem, hoping for around 600. I'm studying maths physics chemistry applied maths and accounting if that helps

Would really appreciate feedback from people in these course, especially maths.
    I'd love to study maths, but my only worry is where I'll stand at the end of the four years, and the job prospects

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

I lol'd at your bit about worrying about job prospects with maths, they're literally hounded by employers. It's an incredibly broad degree, and you'd walk into a good job whether it's finance, research, business etc. I did it for a year in trinity, be warned it changes a lot in college though and is HARD. I share lectures with pharmacists also, it seems hard.

Best of luck!

Advertisement