Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc. Management and Marketing

Options
  • 27-05-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi Everybody!,

just wondering if anyone has done the MSc. Management and Marketing course recently?

I'm looking to do it following on a degree in Engineering as I'd like to change it up and get into marketing and online marketing being specific.

Any comments on how hard it is transferring or work loads or anything like that would be super!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamyourending

Hey Kilrush,

Just wondering if you decided to do this course? I'm starting next Monday! I met someone who did the course last year and they loved it even though the workload is meant to be fairly intense. So I've got high hopes!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kilrush

heya iamyourending,

Yup yup I shall see you there on monday! I'm coming in from my undergrad where we were in 7 days a week for the last few months so as long as it starts off less intense than that I'm sure we will survive. Besides we are going on a brewery tour next week it can't be that bad :P

Advertisement