Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone driving from Dublin -> Limerick today?

Options
  • 18-02-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

The missus put the steering wheel lock on last night, and I have the key in Dublin :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,769 ✭✭✭✭phog

Probably way too late but if not you could try asking the driver of the Green Bus ( Dublin Coach) to bring it down and someone at this end could collect from driver at Arthur's Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

phog wrote: »
    Probably way too late but if not you could try asking the driver of the Green Bus ( Dublin Coach) to bring it down and someone at this end could collect from driver at Arthur's Quay.

Cheers that's what I actually ended up doing. Well, a kind passanger took it for me and refused my offer to pay for his ticket. There are still some kind souls in the world!

Advertisement