Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot Partner cooling system

Options
  • 04-09-2007 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I own a 2005 Peugeot Partner 1.9d dw8 engine. It was crashed at the front and I fixed it myself, the cooling fan has a variable speed but mine is playing up. From talking to a few people it seems that it comes on at a higher speed when the van is not moving and over about 90˚C. Mine only comes on at the slower speed weather the van is moving or not. If I’m stuck in traffic it does tend to over heat. I have a friend who is an electrician and he did a few checks to see if any wires are broken etc. Both of us cannot figure out how to fix this. I would really appreciate any help.

Advertisement