Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Site - Help Needed

Options
  • 13-01-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,
    I run a wordpress website for a number of years but recently have noticed that its appearance, particularly when viewed through Internet Explorer has gone funny. I am not a web designer / developer and have limited coding knowledge.

I recently updated the wordpress software. Could this be the cause for the changes in appearance of the website? What else could cause this?

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

koaj wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I run a wordpress website for a number of years but recently have noticed that its appearance, particularly when viewed through Internet Explorer has gone funny. I am not a web designer / developer and have limited coding knowledge.

I recently updated the wordpress software. Could this be the cause for the changes in appearance of the website? What else could cause this?

Thanks for reading

I would imagine it's your theme. It may be time to upgrade to a new, responsive design (if it's not already responsive).

Advertisement