Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Look Beauty Vouchers/Scratch Cards

• 17-10-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

so I bought some tops in New Look yesterday and I was handed a scratch card with my change. and surprise surprise I won a few beauty treatment. you can see them on prizes.newlook.com

The variety of places available to go are not great at all and there are very little locations in South Dublin.

So I chose a spray tan in Tallaght in a place called the Tan Fairy in Kingswood shopping centre for a spray tan.

Anyone have any reviews of the place? Worth the price of a tan to go out there to get it done?

anyone else have experience of these vouchers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Not to be bad here.... But are you giving out about a FREE beauty treatment?! I had a look at the prizes and would be delighted with a free mani or blow dry (not really into tan myself).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Not to be bad here.... But are you giving out about a FREE beauty treatment?! I had a look at the prizes and would be delighted with a free mani or blow dry (not really into tan myself).

I am not giving out at all!?! Just said that there are not a lot of locations around south dublin!

I am glad to get something for free but for something like a spray tan i usually like to know that it is going to turn out well before i get it as i will be stuck with the results for days. And getting a tan for me is only for occasions like a wedding where you want to look well and so naturally want to know what a place is like first.

Your post is not really helpful at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Sorry I didn't mean it to come off that way. It did sound a bit like you were complaining about the selection of free treatments available but I do apologise if I picked you up wrong.

A lot of places who sign up to these giveaways are new businesses or businesses who need a way to attract new customers. Tan fairy seems to have an ok rep on Facebook, nobody complaining of tan disasters which is always a good sign. Hope it all works out for you.

Advertisement