Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever won anyone over with a big romantic gesture?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Gilda Fortune

My guy flew me to chicago and proposed on the plane with gorgeous ring after knowing me for 6 months. huge gesture that has left memories that will last a lifetime...still married 5 years on . he left a different gift in my letter box every day for two weeks on meeting me ( cd's, dvd's , books etc). sent huge bouquet to my work. flew me out to amsterdam to stay on a dreamy houseboat for the weekend. presented me with a car on our first christmas. the list goes on . and in turn i have taken him on holidays and bought him pool table, and car over the years . if you love someone and you both have the cash why not spoil each other.
    I wouldnt dream of dating a a guy who didnt know how to spoil a woman. little gestures are fine day to day, but you need to throw in the odd outlandish gesture too. you wont keep a beautiful woman by washing the dishes once a forthnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

My girlfriend had another fella when i met her first, but he used act the dick so i sent her flowers for her 21st and he got her nothing and a week later she was mine yehawwww

Advertisement