Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prof Singer/Guitarist/Keys available

Options
  • 03-04-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, I am a lead singer, (also happy to sing backing vocals) I play guitar and keys to a good standard. I am good at getting a crowd going, and have high standards of personal presentation and stage craft. I have professional equipment including guitar and keyboard rigs and a dynacord p.a. I am based in Galway, however,I am used to travelling nationwide for gigs and showcases.I would also travel for rehearsals if necessary. I have 5 years experience co-fronting a well known Irish wedding band. I have also worked professionally in the UK. I am easy going, have no ego issues, happy to work in a team.I am looking to join an established working band. Please pm me for more info including a link to audio tracks etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thegoodwillout

Hello, I am a lead singer, (also happy to sing backing vocals) I play guitar and keys to a good standard. I am good at getting a crowd going, and have high standards of personal presentation and stage craft. I have professional equipment including guitar and keyboard rigs and a dynacord p.a. I am based in Galway, however,I am used to travelling nationwide for gigs and showcases.I would also travel for rehearsals if necessary. I have 5 years experience co-fronting a well known Irish wedding band. I have also worked professionally in the UK. I am easy going, have no ego issues, happy to work in a team.I am looking to join an established working band. Please pm me for more info including a link to audio tracks etc.

Hey... Professional cover band based in south of ireland, our singer leaving and we looking for someone... If interested give me a text <snip>... Cheers, Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

thegoodwillout: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thegoodwillout

Malice wrote: »
    thegoodwillout: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

Sorry

Advertisement