Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitarist looking to set up a new band (dublin kildare area)

Options
  • 13-02-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

hey !
    my name is seany i'm 20 , i'm a guitarist iv been playing for about 6/7 years now i'm studying part time in BIMM dublin and hopefully progress onto my degree next year .

im looking for jam with a couple of people and hopefully get a band up for the ground , i also write and record my music too.
    the songs i'm writing at the moment would be blues rock /soul/old 50s and 60s r&b kinda stuff , i'm really influenced my the black keys/ dan Auerbach from his guitar tone his songwriting and his recording .. other influence i have would be foo fighters, jack white, anna calvi , portugal. the man , django, ect . .. really a wide range of music taste.

really looking to write with other people too , i'm not too precious with my songs so i love other people to throw their ideas in too.

cool... so if anyone is interested give me a shout
    thanks for looking

seany

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gavink22

Im a 22 year old experienced vocalist. Looking to start gigging in the Dublin/ Kildare area soon. Hoping to cover a wide range of genres and open to some originals..let me know if your interested. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭seanypants

Gavink22 wrote: »
    Im a 22 year old experienced vocalist. Looking to start gigging in the Dublin/ Kildare area soon. Hoping to cover a wide range of genres and open to some originals..let me know if your interested. Cheers

Hey , we are looking for a vocalist actually ! We do all originals , one or two covers for a gig but mostly originals , when would you be up for jamming ?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

27 yo italian guitarist/bassist here if interested give us a shout cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

mostly alt rock ie beatles oasis strokes libertines etc etc

Advertisement