Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DCU conferring in November

• 09-10-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has received their invitation to the November graduation ceremony yet? According to the DCU website:"All students will be invited to attend the ceremony by post in early October."

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Larry_N

Haven't heard anything myself yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭PanicStations

I checked with Registry, undergrads already received their letters, and research post grads will get them this week. PABs for research students were only held last week I think, so the transcripts are going out tomorrow and the conferring invites later in the week.

Thanks for the update Panicstations, I'm a part time post grad myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

The letters were sent out about a week ago. You need to login to your portal page and theres a link to follow to confirm you are attending. It has to be done quite soon, not sure which date but.

bs2014 wrote: »
    The letters were sent out about a week ago. You need to login to your portal page and theres a link to follow to confirm you are attending. It has to be done quite soon, not sure which date but.

Are you postgrad or undergrad bs2014?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

Larry_N wrote: »
    Are you postgrad or undergrad bs2014?

I'm undergrad

I haven't received my letter let (as Registry said, it'll be later this week for post grads), but I just checked my Portal page and the link to confirm attendance is now up.

No link up on my page yet.

I got my invite in the post yesterday, together with a transcript of my results. Larry_N, did you get yours?

Didn't get anything, got in touch with the college and they said my graduation is in March not November so that explains it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭RubyRoss

Anyone trying to get an extra ticket? I put in a request but received an automatic reply saying I will know the week of the graduation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Does anyone know if there's a cloakroom in the Helix or the Hub or do you just bring your bag and coat in with you when you graduate? I won't have any guests with me, so I'm not sure if I'll just have to hold on to all of my stuff or not.

Advertisement