Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Single room in Dublin city center

Options
  • 31-07-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I have been looking around for a single room in Dublin city center for a while now but iv had no luck. If you have a spare room in any area in or around the city center post in here and I will get back to you!
    Im a Irish 19 year old, non smoker and I would like to stay with people my age but Im not to fussy. I can afford rent up to 80 p/w Also if there is more than 4 people (including me if I was to move in) I will have to pass as it is just to many people living in one apartment. :D

*to the mods if I posted this thread in the wrong section, my bad :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer92

Wa college u goin 2? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lorin1234567

Im not in college at the moment but I am working full time.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Hello
    We have a room just off collins avenue in whitehall....
    House is lovely there is 3 of us in it at the minute.... the room we have left is a double room. 2 of my friends are in dcu and im working ages are 19-21. We have a driveway and a big back garden,big kitchen and sitting room too. We are close to all the busses and dcu is only 10 mins down the road anyway. The estate is very quiet and everyone is lovely.
    Drop us an email as we need someone asap discokiid@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement