Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer 5920 HDMI???

Options
  • 13-09-2008 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

Hi

I saw that the Acer 5920 Gemstone laptop is available from Currys for 549.99. It has a C2D 2GHZ chip, 3gb RAM and 160 gb HD so it's pretty good. Then I saw that Pixmania are selling what seems like the same model for 499.99 except Pixmania says it has HDMI but I looked at it in Currys and it hasn't got HDMI.

The main confusion is that there's many 5920s with varying specs. I couldn't get the model serial number from the one in Currys as there was a security tag over it.

Has anyone got one from Pixmania, can they confirm it has HDMI?

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/1514414/art/acer/aspire-5920g-6a3g16mi.html

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

If you could come up with another 300 euro the 5930G is a gaming beast....plain and borderline ugly in appearance though...XPS is so much prettier.

Advertisement