Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was I right to call it like this ?

Options
  • 30-06-2011 9:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭

So I'm getting on a flight from Malaga following the completion of a successful and important business trip.

Arrive at Airport check in to see a huge chaotic Line of Spanish Students plus their extended families plus suitcases everywhere in front of me.

The Crown can get a little tired and emotional in situations like this,,,,so with a muttered "**** happens" took a few deep breaths and decided to go with the flow.

Except there was no flow.

Nada,,,,,freekin Nada .....with Q becoming even more noisy and confused.

The Crowns tactic in situations like thgis is to pick out the leader...the "go to "man.

And sure enough ..there he was ...big freekin gimp with a face like a broken angle grinder.

Tuckin into a huge malouderous salmi sausage, egg and pickled onion sub with various greasy substances dripping down his chin.

The Crown politely requested (in Spanish)that he keep his group in order and got a shrug and a blank stare for his trouble.

The behaviour improved somewhat and the plane was Boarded with no further incident,

Half way thru the flight the big gimp comes down to talk to a student opposite The Crown....his baggy ar$e inches away ....there was definate hiss of escaping gas and a cloud of noxious vapour enveloped the somnulent Crown.

The Crown gagged and gasped and in good Spanish called the cnut out loudly...he denied it was he ...but when The Crown described the Bang as reeking of salami and garlic with not so subtle undertones of Scotch Egg he retreated red faced to his seat.

Now was the Crown right to call him out so publically in that manner....and should similiar offenders be confronted ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

The Crown can fúck right off

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The crown should leave the third person stuff to pighead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Were you right to call it that you've tried to become the offspring of Pighead and Flutt'? No, they have some charm and wit to them.

possibly the most annoying thread to read.

The Starla is annoyed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

No. Generally people like yourself who refer to themselves in the third person should never speak about anything, ever.

You should pass a note to people with a printed copy of your post so that they can fart repeatedly in your face. This would bring joy and happiness to many people's lives, which in turn would give the clown crown good karma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I read the whole thing and still don't know what the fúck is going on :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

The Sunflower has wilted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭BlueBaron

I f**king hate crowns!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Dean09 wrote: »
    I read the whole thing and still don't know what the fúck is going on :confused:

A guy farted. Another guy pulled him up on it.

The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Meh. You're no Pighead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

PK2008 hates people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

That's disgusting, I bet your mouth was open and everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

SadieSue wrote: »
    That's disgusting, I bet your mouth was open and everything.

Probably.......cnunt was bang out of order...like a fcukin fog so it was....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

A poor mans' flutt?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

sad.

on so many levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

efla wrote: »
    A poor mans' flutt?

I'm picturing a white Mr. T sitting at a PC in the middle of Longford!

Shouldn't the thread title be "Was The Crown right to call it like this?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

So, it was Internal Affairs, all along?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Beyond cringeworthy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 730 ✭✭✭gosuckonalemon

Pathetic on so many levels.

Whatever about the 3rd person bolli.x, such a **** unimaginative story...nothing happened.

Crown for Cun.t of the year anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thinks too much

Now was the Crown right to call him out so publically in that manner....and should similiar offenders be confronted ?
    You Sir have offended me and I demand justice....A duel at dawn to the death

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The crowns no pighead

He's not even a flute ring bantam, which is a pretty sad indictment indeed

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Whatever about the 3rd person bolli.x, such a **** unimaginative story...nothing happened.

Banned yo.

This is not the thunderdome.
    I enjoyed the story.
    However the gent may have just smelt that bad tbh.
    Was it a silent one? Perhaps your ears simply popped and the chap was in fact that disgusting.

Whats wrong with this thread = everything.

3rd person references are fcuking tiresome, and are best left to professionals like Craig David. The whole tone of the post is also tedious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

He cracked a joke that fell flat...hardly worthy of that title. It's a learning curve...onwards and upwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Solnskaya

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    He cracked a joke that fell flatulent...hardly worthy of that title. It's a learning curve...onwards and upwards!
    fyp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

Somebodys got 2 usernames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Flutts alt account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Flutts alt account?

definetely. lord knows why though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Well I think that's enough of that.